Course hours (weather permitting) 7 am – dusk (will vary with season.)
- Tee reservations can be made up to 6 days in advance online at www.colonialterracegolf.com or by calling the clubhouse, 732-775-3636 between 8:30 and 11:30 am.
- Bookings are for nine holes only and all players are required to exit the course after nine holes.
- Golfers must arrive 10-15 minutes before scheduled tee time. Missed tee times will need to be rescheduled.
- Walk-ons will be accepted only for open tee times
- Spring Special: $13 greens fees for all golfers every day through April 30. Regular Season Rates: Resident of the Township of Ocean: $15 for nine holes walking and $25 for nine holes riding. Non-resident: $20 for nine holes walking and $30 for nine holes riding. Pull carts are available for rent at $5 per pull cart.
- Minimum course age 7 years. Adult supervision (21+) required with youth 7 – 11 years.
- Payment is due when checking in for the reserved tee time. Course will only accept credit cards, no cash. Proof of residency must be shown at the time of payment. If no proof of residency is shown the non-resident rate will be charged, regardless of how reserved.
- Rain checks are not issued.
- All players must have their own set of golf clubs. Golf clubs are available for rent at $10 per set.
- Only paying guests are permitted on the course; no caddies or spectators are permitted to accompany golfers.
- The practice area is closed during lessons.
- Trash & recycling receptacles are limited, carry out anything you bring in.
- Neat attire required; no tank tops, cut offs, etc.
- Shoes and shirts are to be worn at all times.
- No lightning detection devices or lightning protection shelters are on site; play at your own risk.
Full course rules may be obtained in the Clubhouse.